Orthopedic Hand Surgery
At ORMC, we offer a highly-integrated program focused on the care and treatment of complex issues associated with hand, wrist and elbow injuries.
Our Orthopedic team includes an expert hand surgery specialist and support staff who care for all conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow, including:
- Traumatic hand injury
- Fractures of the upper extremity including elbow, forearm, wrist and hand.
- Hand, thumb, wrist, elbow arthritis
- Wrist reconstruction
- Hand/wrist sports injuries
- Tennis elbow/golfer’s elbow
- Trigger fingers/tendonitis
- Lumps in the upper extremity
- Nerve disorders including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Nerve repair and tendon repair
Because not all injuries to the hand, wrist and/or elbow require surgery, specialized hand surgeon Dr. Jonathan Boyle first works with a patient to diagnose the issue or injury and determine an immediate plan for managing pain and mobility. Book a consultation to learn about your options. Call Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine today at 432-366-0066.